I already know which one is Mom's favorite- I'm guessing she has already chewed you out for that again?! Those are funny (well, the pics with me in them are NOT so funny).
Well, for the pictures sake I am glad that you were with your family this year. I am sure you would have gotten some marvelous ones of me stuffing my face had we been together. Looks like it was a great time.
3 comments:
nice how most of the pictures are of us all shoving food into our faces! mmmm
I already know which one is Mom's favorite- I'm guessing she has already chewed you out for that again?! Those are funny (well, the pics with me in them are NOT so funny).
Well, for the pictures sake I am glad that you were with your family this year. I am sure you would have gotten some marvelous ones of me stuffing my face had we been together. Looks like it was a great time.
Post a Comment