Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Day at the Pumpkin Patch

Well, I finally have given into the "gentle nudgings" of both sides of the family to get in gear and start a blog so here goes...I hope you enjoy my family as much as I do as I share a bit of our lives with you!
Brooklynne wasn't too excited about this year's venture to the patch. Can you tell?

Spencer found his big catch for the day, well his second one, he did catch the ball during his football game he won, too.


Landon was sleeping so he missed out but at least he was warm because it snowed the day before.


3 comments:

Erin Boyle said...

Janet,
I am so excited that you started a blog! I love your new family photos!
Thanks for your kind comment on my blog! You are a wonderful sister! I love you!
Erin

johnandcourtney said...

Ok- So I was just listening to a song you have on your soundtrack...All I want..from Juno, why can I just picture RB singing that and saying, "I sound so good. Just like Randy Travis." HAHA

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an amazing blog you have! You must have had an amazing person help set it up. Its really, really good!